May 22, 2020
Our current hours are:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10am – 5pm
- Over-60 shopping hours: Tuesday – Friday, 9am-10am
Private appointments are also available during these hours. Please call for more information (781). 259 – 8884. We are still offering curbside pickup and delivery!
Please note that we are still following the social distancing and mask guidelines listed below.
April 30, 2020
Our current hours are Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
Over-60 shopping hours: Tuesday – Friday, 9am-10am
Private appointments are also available during these hours. Please call for more information (781). 259 – 8884.
April 20, 2020
We are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by Governor Baker in regards to social distancing and wearing masks in public. While our physical shop is still closed, we offer sales by phone and email for pickup and delivery, and will gladly even shop with you over video chat! If you are interested in walking around the nursery, this is available by appointment.
To see our current availability, please click here.
Our current hours are Wednesday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
March 26, 2020
Dear Friends and Loyal Customers,
We are following the advice of Governor Baker and are temporarily closed to the general public until April 7th. We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure the safety of you and our employees. We will be available for deliveries in the local area and curbside pickups. During this time period we will be working on creative shopping options for our customers.
Thank you all for your many years of patronage and support. We are very blessed to have customers like you and can’t wait to see you all soon. Please feel free to call with any questions.
The Stonegate Gardens Team
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Wednesday – Saturday 10am to 4pm
- The physical store will be closed except for essential employees and answering phones.
- We will take photos or videos of anything you would like to order.
- Orders and credit card payment will be taken over the phone.
- Product will be labeled on a cart for driveway pickup (please call prior to pickup)
- We also deliver. Please call to see if your location is within our ability to provide delivery service.
March 14, 2020
Like so many of you, we have spent the last weeks learning about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. To that end, we wanted to inform you how Stonegate is responding and making necessary adjustments.
What makes our jobs so rewarding are the relationships we’ve built with you over the last 20+ years. Nothing brightens our day more than greeting you with a handshake or a hug when you walk in, especially after not seeing some of you since last season. However, in these current times we are practicing “social distancing” when greeting you, though we will still provide a happy smile when we see you!
The safety and well being of you and our employees is always our first priority. Here are some of the ways we are promoting a safe experience for everyone here at Stonegate Gardens:
- Sanitizing shopping carts, work surfaces, counter tops, bathrooms, phones (including personal cell phones), door handles frequently and according to CDC standards
- Disinfecting the credit card processor. Additionally, our cashiers are happy to handle the processor for you.
- If an employee feels ill, they will not be not permitted to come to work. If an employee is concerned about COVID-19 we will support them in their decision to stay home, regardless of their personal reason.
- Delivery vehicles (steering wheel, door handles etc) are wiped down after every use. Our drivers are also implementing “social distancing”.
If you are feeling ill or have concerns, we can still provide you with our services by communicating via text or email about our merchandise, including photographs and plant care instructions. We also provide delivery services for plant material, mulch and other products if you do not want to leave your home.
We will get through these difficult times. We will always be here to support you and your gardening needs. We will continue to help you cultivate a beautiful garden, as well as nurture a positive Stonegate relationship with you!
The Stonegate Gardens Team