Tree & Shrub Warranty
Stonegate Gardens warranties* the trees and shrubs we install for a period of one full year from the date of installation. This includes a one-time replacement for plants that have not survived when given adequate care and water, per Stonegate’s guidelines. Trees and shrubs not installed by us are guaranteed for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase if purchased at the retail price. The replacement plant material is guaranteed to be true to name and size and in good growing condition.
Once you leave our nursery with your plants, we will continue to be a resource for you. We have created planting and watering guidelines that will help you transition your new plant material. Please contact Stonegate Gardens at the FIRST SIGN of trouble. The earlier a problem is addressed, the better for your plant. We are happy to discuss and prescribe adjusted care methods that can save your plant. Failure to contact us in a timely fashion may void your warranty.
Replacement material is subject to seasonal and availability. Stonegate Gardens reserves the right to substitute material not readily available with comparable material or replace it when the material becomes available. No refunds will be given for warranties.
*Exclusions: (including, but not limited to):
- Seasonal die-back
- Plants damaged by animals, insects or disease
- Damage due to harsh weather conditions, town water bans, snow damage, acts of God
- Hollies, rhododendrons, and azaleas (Must be treated with Anti-desiccant. Contact us for details)
- Sale or discounted plants
- Plants that have suffered in appearance but are capable of recovering with proper care
- Plants for which you do not have a printed receipt
- Plants living in containers year round or in window boxes
- Warranty Claims: Terms for replacement include, but are not limited to:
- All accounts with Stonegate Gardens must be paid in full to make a claim.
- Items will be replaced with material at the size stated in the contract. Growth factors will not be taken into account.
- Any discrepancies in materials must be reported to Stonegate Gardens within seven (7) days of installation.
- No material will be replaced if removed/damaged by homeowner or others.
- Stonegate Gardens reserves the right to verify all plant material for replacement.
- Transplanting any plant material will void warranty claims.